Product: PetZip Pet Happy Trailer Stroller
Best place to buy: Amazon.com
Specifications: Interior compartment – 28”L x 17”W x 24”H; for pets up to 75lbs; weight – 25lbs; Dimensions when folded (with wheels and handle) – 33”L x 24”W x 20”H; Dimensions when folded (wheels and handle removed) – 33”L x 20”W x 8”H
My rating: 9/10
- Jogger, stroller and bike trailer all in one product
- Easy to fold and easy to store
- Rubber grip handle for comfort
- Removable front mesh panel
- 3 tether clips to keep your dog(s) secure while in the stroller
- Convenient foot brake
- Removable pad
- Three wheels for easy mobility and maximum stability
- Air filled tires for smoother ride (swivel 8” front wheel for easy turning, 15” back)
- Easy wheel attachment
- Front and back entry with double zippers for quick, easy access
- Water-repellent nylon fabric
- Breathable mesh for airflow, visibility and to keep insects out
- Rear storage pocket for supplies
- Reflective strips for night time use
- PVC name card pocket on front of stroller
- Sun roof/vent on hood with flap that can be left open for added ventilation and to see your dog or kept closed
- Includes bike attachment and flag
- Wind and rain cover
I love the versatility of having a stroller, jogger and bike trailer all in one product – something you can’t say about too many other strollers. You would typically have to buy a different item for each activity, and now you don’t!
Its’ ease of manoeuvrability over all types of terrain, mesh for ventilation and protection against insects and the element, not to mention front and rear entry, storage pockets and a wind and rain cover, makes this a must have item.
The air filled tires allow for a smoother ride, making it a lot more comfortable for the dogs than other strollers on the market.
While many users have not found it suitable for a dog of the maximum weight tolerance of 75lb, they were satisfied with how roomy it was for dogs of 50-60lbs. They were even able to put as many as 3 or 4 small dogs inside.
As someone who shares their home, and life, with a senior dog, I rely on my stroller so I can include Red in a lot more activities than she would otherwise be able to participate in.
Whether it’s taking her to the beach with our other dog to enjoy a nice stroll, or a day trip on the train, her stroller allows us to bring her along.
- Easy to use, and comfortable on all terrains
- Can also jog with it or attach it to your bike for cycle trips with the family
- Sturdy construction
- Plenty of space for your pet to move around
- Rubber tires
- Easy to clean fabric
- Well ventilated
- Wheels are easy to remove
- Quick to assemble
- Unstable if too much weight in rear of stroller
- A few users had problems with tires going flat
- Problems with PetZip customer service (this came from comments posted by users of this product, not from my personal experience)
- The 75lb weight limit is a bit inflated
The PetZip Pet Happy Trailer Stroller is one of the more multi functional strollers on the market. Overall user satisfaction was high enough that 90% of those who reviewed it would recommend it.
Where to Buy